Cramp Calm Tonic | 118mlVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
- Cramp bark is a traditionally used tonic herb offering calming support for the uterus and smooth muscle tissues during menses
- Valerian root also offers calming support for the uterus and muscle tissues and is supportive during common menstrual cramps
- Ginger root supports and maintains a healthy inflammation response and supports calming of the smooth muscles
- Garrya herb is an important traditionally used herb to promote calm muscles; very helpful during menses and other times when needed
|Serving Size: 4.92ml/One Teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Cramp bark ~ Viburnum opulus||800 mg||†|
|Valerian root ~ Valeriana officinalis||200 mg||†|
|Ginger root ~ Zingiber officinale||100 mg||†|
|Fresh Garrya herb ~ Garrya spp.||50 mg||†|
|Stevia leaf extract||5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), Calcium laurate.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Use caution if nursing or using pharmaceutical drugs.
Shake well before using. Adults: 1 teaspoon, every 3 hours as needed. Dilute in 2-3 ounces of warm or cool water, or to taste as a tasty herbal tea. May also be taken undiluted.