CurcuDyn | 60 CapsulesNutri Advanced
CurcuDyn® NovaSOL Curcumin Supplement contains high-strength bioavailable NovaSOL® Curcumin with Ginger, Vitamin C and Vitamin D3; offering targeted support for joints, inflammation and the immune system.
Share this Product
- CurcuDyn® contains a highly bioavailable form of curcumin, shown in published research to be 185 times more bioavailable than normal powdered curcumin
- This means that the amount of curcumin in each CurcuDyn® NovaSOL curcumin supplement capsule is actually equivalent to 14,000mg of turmeric
- Curcumin has the ability to bring down inflammation in the body, across multiple pathways, all at the same time
- Curcumin is known to help reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness
- It may also help to protect and maintain the health of joints and bones, and their flexibility
- CurcuDyn® curcumin supplement also contains ginger extract. Both curcumin and ginger are both known for their ability to help manage inflammation within the body, and for their ability to support joint health
- Ginger may also help to maintain the mobility of joints and may help to alleviate morning joint stiffness
- CurcuDyn® also contains vitamin D3, which supports the normal function of muscles, bones and the immune system
- It also features vitamin C, which contributes to collagen formation for the function of cartilage - the connective tissue that covers the surfaces of our joints
Why Choose CurcuDyn®? NovaSOL Curcumin Supplement?
The absorption of curcumin is an important factor to consider when deciding on a supplement. Curcumin is typically not very well absorbed, but CurcuDyn® contains NovaSOL®, a complex which packages curcumin within micelles, making it water-soluble and fully stable within the gut environment, which dramatically enhances the rate of absorption.
Make sure you look at the full ingredient breakdown when choosing a curcumin supplement - each capsule of our CurcuDyn® contains 714mg of NovaSOL®, which provides 50mg of curcumin
Who is CurcuDyn® Suitable For?
CurcuDyn® has such broad uses for a wide range of health conditions, that it can be taken by practically everyone! The most powerful ability of curcumin is its ability to influence and manage inflammation. This is one of the best ways we can keep ourselves healthy. Excellent for inflammatory conditions, especially involving the joints. CurcuDyn® is safe for most, but may not be right for you if you have gallstones or an obstructed bile duct, or are taking blood-thinning medication.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|NovaSOL®* curcumin compound||713 mg||✝|
|Tumeric extract||52.5 mg||✝|
|Curcumin extract||50 mg||✝|
|Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale)||20 mg||✝|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||16 mg||100|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||5 µg||20|
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value ✝ NRV not yet established|
Polysorbate 80, Gelatin, Glycerol, Water, Iron Oxide.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, have an obstructed bile duct or have gallstones, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Take 2 - 4 capsules daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.