Digestion Intensive | 120 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources
- Supports optimal digestion and normal nutrient absorption
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement supports optimal digestion and normal nutrient absorption. It contains a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources.
Share this Product
- Contains 20 vegetarian-sourced enzymes
- May help support healthy digestion and digestive comfort
- May help support normal nutrient absorption
- May help support a healthy immune system
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend||800 mg||†|
|With the following minimum enzyme activity:|
|Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes|
|Alpha Amylases||100 DUΔ|
|Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity)||30 AGUΔ|
|Sugar Specific Enzymes|
|Sucrase (invertase)||400 SUΔ|
|Maltase (diastase)||200 DP°Δ|
|Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity)||25 UΔ|
|Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes|
|Hemicellulase/Pectinase?Phytase Complex||200 HSUΔ|
|Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes|
|Acid Protease||50 SAPUΔ|
|Alkaline Protease||50 PCΔ|
|Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase,exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity||40,000 HUTΔ|
|Fat Specific Enzymes|
|Lysozyme (from egg white)||100,000 SHUΔ|
|Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)‡||2,500 SPUΔ|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, and microcystalline cellulose.
Allergens: Eggs & Nuts
- CONTAINS EGGS (egg white) AND TREE NUTS (coconut oil).
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product.
- This product may not be appropriate for those with known allergies to Aspergillus enzyme proteins, though non-specific mould allergies do not necessarily preclude the use of fungal-based enzymes.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 85 degrees F away from direct light.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.