Digestion Intensive | 180 Chewable TabletsSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources
- Supports optimal digestion and normal nutrient absorption
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement supports optimal digestion and normal nutrient absorption. It contains a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources.
Share this Product
- Contains 19 vegetarian-sourced enzymes
- May help support healthy digestion and digestive comfort
- May help support normal nutrient absorption
- May help support a healthy immune system
|Serving Size: 2 chewable tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Sugar Alcohol (xylitol, mannitol)||<1 g||†|
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend (microbially derived)||320 mg||†|
|Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity)||12 AGU||†|
|Sugar Specific Enzymes|
|Sucrase (invertase)||160 SU||†|
|Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity)||10 U||†|
|Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes|
|Hemicellulase/Pectinase/Phytase Complex||80 HSU||†|
|Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes|
|Acid Protease||20 SAPU||†|
|Alkaline Protease||20 PC||†|
|Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity||16,000 HUT||†|
|Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)||1,000 SPU||†|
|Fat Specific Enzyme|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor, and licorice extract.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
- This product may not be appropriate for those with known allergies to Aspergillus enzyme proteins, though non-specific mould allergies do not necessarily preclude the use of fungal-based enzymes.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 85 degrees F away from direct light.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Chew 2 tablets at the beginning of each meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.