Dopa-Mind | 60 TabletsLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula, Dopa-Mind™
- Supports natural dopamine production
- Supports a healthy mood and cognition
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula, Dopa-Mind™ that inhibits an enzyme called monoamine oxidase-B (MAO-B), which stops dopamine function, thus enabling healthy dopamine levels. Dopamine is a bodily messenger chemical that plays a central role in a number of mental and physical functions, including mood and cognition.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||100 mg|
|Neuravena® Wild Green Oat Extract (aerial part) (providing isovitexin)||800 mg|
|† Daily Value not established|
Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), vegetable stearate, silica.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Take one (1) tablet once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.