Echinacea & Acerola Cherry Immune Complex | 100mlBotanicals 4 Life
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains echinacea
- Supports the immune system
Mushrooms 4 Life is an American company based in Brixton, London that provides high-quality mushroom supplements developed by naturopaths.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains echinacea that supports the immune system. It also contains acerola from cherry and vegetable glycerine and offers 60mg of Vitamin C per serving.
Share this Product
- Echinacea is primarily used to reduce the symptoms and duration of colds, flu & upper respiratory infections.
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system and improves resistance to infection.
- Acerola has a very high natural vitamin C content alongside a plethora of phytonutrients which work synergistically.
- Natural vitamin C of acerola is better absorbed by human beings than synthetic ascorbic acid.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Echinacea Root (Echinacea purpurea L) 2:1 Extract||100 mg|
|from 200mg dried Echinacea. Approx 1,000mg fresh Echinacea Root)|
|Acerola Cherry (Malpighia glabra) Concentrate||240 mg|
|Concentrated from 1,200mg Acerola cherry powder. Approx 6,000mg fresh Acerola Cherries. Contains 60mg Vitamin C per ml which aids in the maintenance of the immune system.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Glycerine, Aqua (Water) Acerola Cherry concentrate, Echinacea Purpurea L (Echinacea Root) Extract 2:1.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of young children
Adults take 1-2 serving (1ml pipette) 3x times a day or as directed by your health care practitioner. We recommend adding to a little water or under the tongue