Echinacea & Elderberry Extract | 100mlBotanicals 4 Life
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains echinacea
- Supports the immune system
Mushrooms 4 Life is an American company based in Brixton, London that provides high-quality mushroom supplements developed by naturopaths.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains echinacea that supports the immune system. It also contains elderberry and vegetable glycerine and offers 60mg of Vitamin C per serving.
Share this Product
- Echinacea is primarily used to reduce the symptoms and duration of colds, flu and upper respiratory infections.
- Research on elderberry has shown it to enhance immune response as well as shorten duration and severity of symptoms linked to colds and viral infections.
- Effective against many strains of influenza and strong anti-viral and anti-bacterial activity.
- Inhibits the early stages of infection by preventing viral entry, attachment and replication.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Echinacea Root (Echinacea purpurea L) 2:1 Extract||100 mg|
|from 200mg dried Echinacea. Approx 1,000mg fresh Echinacea Root)|
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra L) 2:1 Extract||100 mg|
|from 200mg dried elderberries. Approx 1,100mg fresh Elderberries.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Glycerine, Purified Aqua (Water), Echinacea Purpurea L (2:1 Extract), Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Extract 2:1.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of young children
Adults take 1-2 serving (1ml pipette) 3x times a day or as directed by your health care practitioner. We recommend adding to a little water or under the tongue