Echinacea Elderberry & Olive Leaf - 100mlBotanicals 4 Life
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains echinacea
- Supports the immune system
Mushrooms 4 Life is an American company based in Brixton, London that provides high-quality mushroom supplements developed by naturopaths.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains echinacea that supports the immune system. It also contains elderberry, olive leaf, creamy coconut, and vegetable glycerine and offers 60mg of Vitamin C per serving.
Share this Product
- Echinacea is best known for beneficial effects on the immune system. It has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiviral and antioxidant actions.
- Elderberry is rich in antioxidants including natural vitamin C, anthocyanins, and quercetin.
- Olive leaf has broad-spectrum anti-microbial activity.
- A powerful combination of all stages of cold/flu cycle reduces symptoms linked to viral infections.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Echinacea Root (Echinacea purpurea L) 2:1 Extract||75 mg|
|from 200mg dried Echinacea. Approx 1,000mg fresh Echinacea Root)|
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra L) 2:1 Extract||75 mg|
|from 150mg dried Elderberries. Approx 825mg fresh Elderberries.|
|Olive Leaf (Olea europea L.) 2:1 Extract||75 mg|
|From 150mg dried Olive Leaf. Approx 750mg Fresh Olive Leaf. Contains approximately 20% Oleuropein|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Glycerine, Purified Aqua (Water), Echinacea Purpurea L (Echinacea Root) Extract 2:1, Olea europa L (Olive Leaf Extract) 2:1, Sambucus nigra L (Elderberry) Extract 2:1.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of young children
Adults take 1-2 serving (1ml pipette) 3x times a day or as directed by your health care practitioner. We recommend adding to a little water or under the tongue