Echinacea Olive Leaf Extract | 50mlBotanicals 4 Life
Share this Product
- Echinacea is well known for its immunomodulatory and antimicrobial actions.
- Research shows oleuropein the main component in olive leaf extract, has antioxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating properties.
- Olive leaf has been shown to be strongly anti-viral, and may reduce infectivity and inhibit replication of viruses that cause colds, flu and respiratory infections.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Echinacea Root (Echinacea purpurea L) 2:1 Extract||100 mg|
|from 200mg dried Echinacea. Approx 1,000mg fresh Echinacea Root)|
|Olive Leaf (Olea europea L.) 2:1 Extract||100 mg|
|From 200mg dried Olive Leaf. Approx 1,000mg Fresh Olive Leaf. Contains approximately 20% Oleuropein.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Glycerine, Aqua (Water) Acerola Cherry concentrate, Echinacea Purpurea L (Echinacea Root) Extract 2:1.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of young children
Adults take 1-2 serving (1ml pipette) 3x times a day or as directed by your health care practitioner. We recommend adding to a little water or under the tongue.