Elderberry Cold & Flu 100mg | 60 Capsules88Herbs
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula of elderberry with at least 14% of the active ingredient anthocyanin, and an active blend of natural fruit anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and berry micronutrients
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports the immune system
- Fights off viruses and bacteria
88Herbs is a Canadian company based in Grimsby, Ontario that provides high-quality natural supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, and soy
- Health Canada certified products
- GMP manufacturing facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula of elderberry with at least 14% of the active ingredient anthocyanin, and an active blend of natural fruit anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and berry micronutrients. Elderberry has long been valued in Europe for its powerful antioxidant qualities and in fighting off colds, viruses, and bacteria. It supports the immune system.
Share this Product
- Premium Elderberry Eldercraft® – Most studied elderberry on the market
- Powerful Immune Support – Helps with Cold & Flu
- No magnesium stearate. Non-GMO. Veggie Capsules.
- Backed by Scientific Studies – Antiviral and Antibiotic Properties – Inhibits Influenza Virus
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra)||100 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
- Do not use if bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- Diuretic effect may occur.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) can occur, in which case, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Adults 14+: 1 Capsule 1-2 times/day
Children: 1 Capsule once a day