Extend-Release Magnesium | 60 CapsulesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains magnesium oxide and citrate
- Supports cardiovascular health and bones
- Supplies magnesium for longer than regular magnesium
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains magnesium oxide and citrate. This formula provides the body with magnesium for longer than regular magnesium. It supports cardiovascular health and bones.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
The body needs magnesium for well over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Magnesium plays a key role in supporting cardiovascular health and building strong bones. Magnesium is an essential mineral, meaning that the body needs to get magnesium from food sources on a regular basis. Extend-Release Magnesium prolongs the period of time where magnesium is released and absorbed directly, promoting cardiovascular- and bone health in a more consistent way.
Why it Works:
Although the body needs the trace mineral magnesium for more than 300 essential biochemical reactions, most of us don't get enough magnesium from dietary sources alone. Extend-Release Magnesium is formulated with magnesium oxide for longer release and magnesium citrate for immediate absorption. Combining magnesium optimized for immediate and prolonged uptake, this advanced formula supports the body with the magnesium it needs for longer.
Magnesium relaxes the smooth muscles within the blood vessels why sufficient magnesium levels promote cardiovascular health.
Furthermore, magnesium positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for maintaining healthy bones.
The Science Behind the Product:
Scientific literature reports that a number of minerals such as calcium and magnesium are needed to help maintain strong, healthy bones.
Dietary magnesium also plays a role in improving the metabolic profile and beneficially impacts insulin resistance as well as serum lipid profiles. Furthermore, it also promotes a healthy inflammatory response, supports healthy endothelial function, and protects against oxidative stress.
Magnesium oxide and Magnesium citrate found in Extend-Release Magnesium Formula were shown to play a role in diminishing platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation.
Sufficient intake of magnesium can help to protect heart muscle, blood vessel walls, and blood vessel linings. Indeed, people with the highest blood levels of magnesium, and/or the highest dietary intake of magnesium can promote longevity.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as ZümXR® magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate)||250 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Rice concentrate, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, silica.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue the product.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.