Femesse | 240 CapsulesArthur Andrew Medical
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Support firm breast tissue, supple skin, and balanced hormone levels through a proprietary blend of herbal extracts, botanicals, vitamins, and minerals
- Help normalize hormonal balance and remove exogenous sources of estrogen
- Eases discomfort from both the menstrual cycle and menopause
- May support beauty through internal health and wellness
Arthur Andrew Medical is an American brand based in Scottsdale, AZ that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- High standards of harvesting and production
- Enzyme and probiotic-based dietary supplements
All products manufactured in the US
This formula is a natural formula containing maitake mushroom, evening primrose, vitamin E, selenium, zinc, and other natural herbs that support firm breast tissue, supple skin, and balanced hormone levels. This supplement also helps normalize hormonal balance and remove exogenous sources of estrogen. This formula may also help limit common discomforts associated with the menstrual cycle and menopause. It promotes hormone, skin, and glandular tissue health. Through supporting the internal body’s hormones and thus internal health and wellness, this supplement also helps support beauty on the outside
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 4|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol succinate)||40 IU||133%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||40 mg||2,000%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||100 mcg||25%|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||8 mg||53%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||120 mcg||171%|
|Femesse Proprietary Blend||1,940 mg||†|
|Saw Palmetto (Berry), Dong Quai (Root), Damiana (Leaf), Fenugreek (Seed), Blessed Thistle (Leaf), Fennel (Seed), Pueraria Mirifica (Root), Wild Yam (Root), Marshmallow (Root), Violet (Root), Cumin (Root), Hops (Flower).|
|Proprietary Blend||260 mg||†|
|Maitake Mushroom Powder, lecithin, Gamma Linoleic Acid (as evening primrose)|
|† Daily Value Not Established|
- Keep out the reach of children
- Temporary soreness of the breast may occur. Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing.
- Caffeine may disrupt the effectiveness of Femesse. For best results, refrain from consuming caffeinated beverages 30 minutes before and after the consumption of Femesse.
- Store in a cool dry place with the lid tightly closed.
Take four (4) capsules of Femesse two (2) times daily with eight ounces of water or as directed by your healthcare provider. It is recommended that the product be taken for a minimum of three (3) months before assessing results. Individual results may vary.