FemTeen Symmetry | 120 CapsulesVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Daily multivitamin/mineral combination formulated especially for girls and young women ages 12-20
- Supports overall feminine health and wellness
- Offers extra antioxidant support
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
Intended for girls and young women ages 12-20, this dietary supplement supports overall feminine health and wellness. This daily multivitamin/mineral combination offers extra antioxidant support.
Share this Product
- A complete complement of only natural mixed carotenoids; we do not use synthetic beta carotene
- Specific antioxidant support from DIM and Green tea
- Reproductive system support, as well as additional immune and antioxidant support from Lutein and Lycopene
- Maca provides traditional tonic/adaptogenic support promoting a regular menstrual cycle and supporting healthy future fertility
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||1,000 IU||20%|
|Pro Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids)||7,500 IU||150%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||250 mg||416%|
|Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)||150 IU||37%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin K (as phlloguinone)||30 mcg||38%|
|Thiamin (as Vitamin B1, thiamin HCl)||15 mg||1000%|
|Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate)||15 mg||882%|
|Vitamin B3 (as Inositol Hexaniacinate)||15 mg||75%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||15 mg||750%|
|Folate (as L-5 Methylfolate)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||6666%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Vitamin B5, d-cal pantothenate)||15 mg||150%|
|Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, malate, ascorbate)||250 mg||25%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||50 mcg||33%|
|Iron (as aspartate, ferrous succinate, ferrous fumarate)||12.5 mg||70%|
|Magnesium ( as citrate, malate)||125mg||31%|
|Zinc (as picolinate)||7 mg||50%|
|Selenium (l-selenomethionine)||50 mcg||71%|
|Copper (as aspartate)||500 mcg||25%|
|Manganese (as citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as polynicotinate)||50 mcg||41%|
|Potassium (as citrate)||25 mg||<1%|
|Bioflavonoids (from citrus)||50 mg||†|
|Boron (as amino acid chelate)||1 mg||†|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||15 mg||†|
|Silicon (as amino acid chelate)||500 mcg||†|
|Maca root~ Lepidium peruvianium||50 mg||†|
|Green tea leaf extract ~ Camellia sinensis||25 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule, Calcium laurate.
- Avoid this product during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- FemTeen Symmetry™ contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take FemTeen Symmetry™ if taking either of these drugs.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
2 capsules, 2 times daily with meals