Feverfew | 120mg | 90 CapsulesVital Nutrients
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains feverfew
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory balance
- Supports cranial blood vessel stability
- May offer head comfort
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
Analyzed for potency and purity
Share this Product
- Promotes healthy mucous membranes*
- Supports cranial blood vessel integrity*
- Supports connective tissue and joint function*
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Feverfew Leaf (Tanacetum parthenium) (standardized 0.4% to 0.7% Parthenolide)||240 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Leucine, and Silica.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
1-2 capsules, 2-3 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.