Florassist Oral Hygiene | 30 LozengesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains FLORASSIST ® Oral Hygiene with Probiotics Lactobacillus Plantarum L-137 bacteria (HK L-137) [2-5] and S. salivarius BLIS M18™
- Helps maintain healthy bacterial flora in your mouth
- Supports protection of gums and teeth
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains FLORASSIST ® Oral Hygiene with Probiotics Lactobacillus Plantarum L-137 bacteria (HK L-137) [2-5] and S. salivarius BLIS M18™ that helps maintain healthy bacterial flora in your mouth and supports the protection of gums and teeth.
Share this Product
Why it Works:
Brushing and flossing your teeth regularly goes a long way, but often it is still not enough to achieve optimal oral health. Since the mouth is the major gateway to the body, maintaining good oral hygiene is important for overall health. That is why the active probiotics found in innovative FLORASSIST ® Oral Hygiene (Lactobacillus Plantarum L-137 bacteria (HK L-137) and S. salivarius BLIS M18™) can help you to achieve better oral health.
The abovementioned probiotics found in FLORASSIST ® Oral Hygiene can help inhibit harmful bacteria that develop in the mouth naturally over time, thereby protecting your teeth and gums. That is why FLORASSIST ® Oral Hygiene can complement any oral care program. On top of that, FLORASSIST ® Oral Hygiene comes in lozenge form, it quickly provides healthy, targeted probiotics to the oral cavity and is easy to use.
The Science Behind the Product:
Scientists have evolved an innovative approach to achieve maximum oral health. The probiotics in FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene play a role to inhibit unwanted bacteria. FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene contains Lactobacillus Plantarum L-137 bacteria (HK L-137) and S. salivarius BLIS M18™.
L. Plantarum L-137, increase oral immune function and also promote healing. S. salivarius M18, destroy unwanted bacteria that live in the mouth, allowing itself and other probiotics to flourish. This combined approach to support for gum problems prevention can allow for a healthier, more balanced microbiome in the mouth; one that actively resists disease while it promotes healing.
Scientists published a randomized trial about Lactobacillus Plantarum L-137 bacteria (HK L-137). The aim of this randomized clinical trial study was to examine the effects of the oral administration of the bacteria. In conclusion, this remarkable study showed that it's possible to improve gum health through modulation of the oral immune system using probiotics.
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Blis M18 S. salivarius M18 (providing 1 billion CFU†)||10 mg|
|Immuno-LP20 (HT^ L. plantarum L-137)||50 mg|
|** Daily Value not established
† Colony Forming Units at the time of manufacture
^ Heat Treated
Xylitol, mannitol, dextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, croscarmellose sodium, natural spearmint and cherry flavours, modified food starch, gum arabic.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Dissolve one (1) lozenge in the mouth daily, preferably after brushing teeth, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.