GABA Ease | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and nutrients
- Promotes calming
- Supports nervous system
- Helpful during travel, hormonal irritability and stressful times
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and nutrients promotes calming and supports the nervous system. This formula is helpful during travel, hormonal irritability and stressful times.
Share this Product
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system
- Vitamin B6 supports GABA production in the brain
- L-Theanine, the main amino acid found in green tea, has historical use for its calming and relaxing effect
- Supportive herbal nerve tonics: Passionflower, Skullcap and Hops
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg||1470%|
|GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)||750 mg||†|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) aerial parts extracts (4:1)||150 mg||†|
|Hops (Humulus Iupulus) strobile extract (4:1)||150 mg||†|
|Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) aerial parts extract (4:1)||150 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, methylcellulose, water), Calcium laurate.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- This product could potentiate the use of barbiturates and central nervous system “depressant medications,” including the sedative effects of antihistamines, alcohol.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
2 capsules, 1 or 2 times per day.