Gallbladder Nutrients Powder | 162gSeeking Health
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains nutritional powder to support gallbladder health and function
- Supports removal of waste, cholesterol and toxins from the body by helping bile formation and flow
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains nutritional powder to support gallbladder health and function and supports the removal of waste, cholesterol and toxins from the body by helping bile formation and flow.
Share this Product
- Glycine and Taurine are the building blocks of bile salts, which are necessary for bile formation
- Choline helps facilitate the production of phosphatidylcholine, a major component of bile
- Betaine Anhydrous supports the formation of additional phosphatidylcholine via methylation
- Magnesium may help to support gallbladder contractions which aid in the release of bile from the gallbladder
- Bitter herbs including Burdock Extract, Artichoke, Dandelion Root and Bupleurum are included to help support healthy liver bile secretion
- Milk Thistle is a powerful liver antioxidant which may help to support the liver in producing bile salts and delivering them to the gallbladder
- Peppermint and Ginger can provide digestive comfort while stimulating digestion and bile production
- Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Root to help soothe and protect the intestinal tract
|Serving Size: 2 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||125 mg||23%|
|Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate)||100 mg||24%|
|Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine)||250 mg||**|
|Dandelion 5:1 Extract (Taraxacum officinale)(root)||125 mg||**|
|Burdock 4:1 Extract (Arctium lappa)(root)||125 mg||**|
|Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus)(leaf)(7% caffeoylquinic acids)||125 mg||**|
|Peppermint 3-7:1 Extract (Mentha x piperita)(aerial parts)||125 mg||**|
|Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva)(bark)||125 mg||**|
|Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis linn)(root)||100 mg||**|
|Bupleurum (Bupleurum chinense)(root)||75 mg||**|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(rhizomes)||25 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Do not use this product if tamper seal is damaged.
There are some people who should not take Gallbladder Nutrients, or should do so only under the guidance of a licensed healthcare professional.
Do not take Gallbladder Nutrients if you're:
- Currently experiencing painful gallstones or acute gallbladder colic
- Allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients
Consult with your healthcare professional first if you're:
- Children typically do not experience gallbladder issues until later in life. If children have difficulty with fatty liver, absorbing fats or gallbladder issues, they should consult with their doctor before taking Gallbladder Nutrients
Gallbladder Nutrients should be taken directly before, during, or just after a meal and never on an empty stomach.
We recommend starting slowly and working up to the suggested use of one scoop, twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. When starting out, you could try taking 1/4 scoop of Gallbladder Nutrients in 1/2 glass of filtered water or beverage of choice with your evening meal. If well tolerated, consider slowly tapering up to the suggested use of 2 scoops daily mixed in filtered water or beverage of choice. Dose may be divided into 1 scoop twice daily with afternoon and evening meals.
Common side effects may include mild cramping, nausea and gas. If this occurs, skip a day and the following day, reduce the amount taken by half. Ensure you're taking Gallbladder Nutrients with ample food. Continue monitoring your bowel movements and symptoms, adjusting dosage as needed.
Choline may increase sense of alertness and focus. If you experience difficulty falling asleep, utilize Gallbladder Nutrients during the day and not within 5 hours of bedtime.