Gamma E with Tocopherols & Tocotrienols | 60 SoftgelsLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains all eight forms of vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols)
- Protects the body against oxidative damage
- Helps counteract the ageing process and protects cells
- Promotes immune health, nervous system health and eye health
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains all eight forms of vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols). This formula protects the body against oxidative damage and helps counteract the ageing process and protects cells. This formula promotes immune health, nervous system health and eye health.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Vitamin E is not a single vitamin but an umbrella term for eight different antioxidants that are present in different parts of plants. Unlike most vitamin E supplements, Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols contains all eight forms of vitamin E, providing the full impact of vitamin E’s free-radical fighting antioxidant power. It also inhibits cell ageing, promotes immune health, nervous system health, eye health, cognitive health and more.
Why it Works:
The term "vitamin E" refers to a family of eight related, lipid-soluble, antioxidant compounds widely present in plants. The tocopherol and tocotrienol subfamilies are each composed of alpha, beta, gamma, and delta fractions having unique biological effects.
Along with other nutrients, tocopherols and tocotrienols are concentrated in the bran layers of the rye grain and are only present at low levels in the flour endosperm. Tocopherols are also present in algae, mint teas, and other foods.
Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols is an oral formula that provides a full spectrum vitamin E for potent antioxidant protection that can fight free radicals.
The Science Behind the Product:
As a family of antioxidant compounds that fight free radicals, vitamin E is one of the most researched and most important nutrients to consume daily. One or more members of the vitamin E family may:
- Maintain cell membrane integrity and reduce cellular ageing
- Act as a free radical scavenger
- Maintain healthy platelet aggregation
- Promote a healthy nervous system and retina of the eye
- Maintain healthy cognitive function
- Enhance immune function
Gamma Tocopherol - fights free radicals implicated in ageing
Prestigious scientific journals have highlighted gamma tocopherol as one of the most critically important forms of vitamin E for those seeking optimal health benefits. In fact, studies show the combination of alpha- and gamma-tocopherol supplementation appears to be superior to either supplementation alone on biomarkers of oxidative stress and on inflammatory factors.
Most commercial vitamin E supplements contain little, if any, gamma-tocopherol. They instead rely on alpha-tocopherol as the primary ingredient. However, it is gamma-tocopherol (not the alpha form) that quenches peroxynitrite, the free radical that plays a major role in the development of age-related decline.
Tocotrienols - Support Arteries and Nerves
Tocotrienols have shown superior action in maintaining arterial health in 2010, a team of Asian scientists demonstrated that this class of nutrients, which are difficult to obtain in sufficient quantities through dietary sources alone, may provide superior support in maintaining triglyceride levels already within the healthy range in ageing individuals.
Just 120 mg per day of gamma-delta tocotrienols (provided in 3-4 softgels) induced a 28% decline in triglyceride levels in the blood after just one month. This wonder nutrient is so effective because of its structure of double bonds in the isoprenoid side chain, making it a great scavenger of free radicals.
Research has shown that tocotrienols display potent neuroprotective properties and in particular, alpha-tocotrienol is being touted as the most potent neuroprotective form of vitamin E.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)||45 IU|
|Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols||360 mg|
|Gamma tocopherol||178-244 mg|
|Delta tocopherol||65-98 mg|
|Alpha tocopherol||27-39 mg|
|Beta tocopherol||<16 mg|
|Mixed tocotrienols/tocopherol complex||145 mg|
|Gamma tocotrienol||25-34 mg|
|Alpha tocotrienol||17-22 mg|
|Delta tocotrienol||10-15 mg|
|Beta tocotrienol||2 mg|
|Alpha tocopherol||13-19 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Gelatin, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides oil, purified water, sunflower oil, rosemary extract.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, please, consult your medical practitioner before using this product.
Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
The natural separation of active ingredients may occur.