Gluten Shield | 60 TabletsOne Nutrition
One Nutrition Gluten Shield is a unique dietary enzyme that breaks down residual gluten in a gluten free diet.
Avoiding Gluten completely is very difficult. A person following a gluten free diet may still consume up to 500mg of gluten on average every day. This leads to severe discomfort for those suffering from non-coeliac gluten sensitivity.
- Breaks down residual gluten
- Provides relief from non-coeliac gluten sensitivity symptoms
- Is proven to break down proline-rich gluten epitopes in clinical studies
- Is the only EU approved enzyme with novel food status
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Enzyme preparation (Prolyl-oligopeptidase 30,500 PPI, maltodextrin )||52.6 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.5 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Anti Caking agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Calcium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Firming agent (Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose).
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant/breastfeeding or taking medications.
- Keep out the reach of children
- Food supplements should not replace a healthy diet and an active lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place
Adults take 1-2 Tablets 10 minutes before a meal. Maximum 6 tablets per day.