GutZyme HCl | 120 CapsulesOrganic3
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a blend of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients such as Glucoamylase, Maltase, Alpha-Galactosidase and Beta-Glucanase
- Supports digestive health
- Helps break down food into energy
- Ideal for people who have enough HCL levels
Organic3 is an American company based in Southfield, MI that provides high-quality nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours
- Refrigerated for maximum potency of live probiotics
- Vegan and non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a blend of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients such as Glucoamylase, Maltase, Alpha-Galactosidase and Beta-Glucanase. It is enough for people who have enough HCL levels. This formula supports digestive health and helps break down food into energy.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Betaine Hydrochloride||400 mg*|
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend in base cellulose with the following enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
|Sugar Specific Enzymes|
|Protein and Peptide-Specific Enzymes|
|Protease Peptide Complex
with exopeptidase and DPP-IV activity
|Fat Specific Enzymes|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water).
GutZyme HCl should not be taken by individuals who have stomach or duodenal ulcers or are taking drugs that may cause ulcers.
This product is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, yeast and soybeans.
Contains no artifical colours, flavours, or preservatives.
2 Capsules with each meal.
Do not chew or open capsules. This product should not be taken on an empty stomach.