L.Reuteri DSM17648 | 120 CapsulesNouveau Health
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Daily probiotic supplement with 5 billion CFU of the L. reuteri strain
- Targeted for the stomach
- Helps restore the natural balance of the gut microbiome and heal the gut
- May support the repair of tissues in the stomach
- May reduce stomach pains and flare-ups
Nouveau Health is a U.K. brand based in the West Midlands that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Certified organic ingredients
- free of soy, gluten, dairy, nuts, eggs, fish and GMO’s
- Do not contain flavouring, salt or preservatives
- Do not contain artificial colours
- Long shelf life
- Locally harvested in the United Kingdom and produced in the West Midlands.
The only probiotic supplement to contain a strain of the L. Reuteri bacterium known for targeting the stomach, surviving the natural acidity of the stomach to safely reach the gut where it helps restores the natural balance of the gut microbiome, L. Reuteri DSM17648 has been clinically proven to be safe and effective. This particular formula contains 5 billion CFU of the strain and does not require refrigeration.
Share this Product
What is in L.reuteri DSM17648?
Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM17648) also known as Pylopass™.
L. reuteri DSM 17648 has been designed to specifically target the stomach. The strain has been put through several clinical studies to prove its safety and effectiveness. Each capsule delivers 5 billion CFU of the L. reuteri strain. Unlike many other live cultures, the strain is researched and proven to survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut.
L. reuteri DSM 17648 contains inactivated cells, and due to the unique spray drying process does not require refrigeration, allowing it to survive harsher conditions.
What does each L. reuteri DSM 17648 capsule contain?
Each capsule in L. reuteri DSM 17648 contains 5 billion CFU Lactobacillus Reuteri DSM 17648 (inactivated).
Ingredients: Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648 (inactivated), maize dextrin. Hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose (capsule shell).
Suitable for children 4 years and above. Please consult with
your health professional before use during pregnancy.
Take 1-2 capsules twice per day with 200ml liquid immediately before or during solid meals for a minimum of 12 weeks.