Histamine Block | 30 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a patented enzyme formula providing 10,000 HDU of diamine oxidase (DAO)
- Supports the degradation of ingested histamine
- Helps in reducing inflammation
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a patented enzyme formula providing 10,000 HDU of diamine oxidase (DAO) that supports the degradation of ingested histamine and helps in reducing inflammation.
Share this Product
- May help support digestion of food-derived histamine in the digestive tract
- Enhances the presence of diamine oxidase (enzyme) in the digestive tract
- Patented material with optimized stability
- May help support normal inflammatory responses in the digestive tract
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||10 mg||11%|
|DAO2TM porcine kidney extract (Diamine Oxidase Activity 10,000 HDU)||4.2 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water, and gellan gum), and ascorbyl palmitate.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. This product contains an ingredient derived from porcine (pig). Avoid if allergic to pork or any other ingredient. Histamine Block is NOT EFFECTIVE for symptoms of immune-related food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease. DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity. Histamine Block does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 to 2 capsules no more than 15 minutes before the consumption of histamine-rich foods, or take as directed by your healthcare professional.sional.