Immune Intensive | 7 SachetsBioCare
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- A potent complex of elderberry, sage, and beta-glucans with vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc to support a healthy immune system
- Zinc and vitamins A, C, and D support a healthy respiratory tract
- Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Available in a pleasant-tasting powder format easy to consume
- Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
BioCare is a UK brand based in Birmingham, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Provide nutrients in the most bioavailable forms
- Avoid the use of unnecessary additives and allergens to create a range of hypoallergenic products suited to the most sensitive individuals
- Use state-of-the-art product technologies, including BioMulsion® and MicroCell® unique emulsification technologies with clinically-proven superior absorption and DuoCap® technology
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products are designed and manufactured in the UK
This potent complex of elderberry, sage, and beta-glucans combined with vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc offers support for a healthy immune system and is available in a pleasant-tasting powder form that can be easily mixed with liquids for quick consumption. Hypoallergenic and dairy-free, this daily supplement offers targeted support for your immune system as zinc, vitamins A, C, and D work together to support the immune system and maintain a healthy respiratory tract. Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C may also reduce oxidative stress.
Share this Product
- TARGETED SUPPORT - Immune Intensive is a potent mix of nutrients designed to support a healthy immune system including elderberry, sage and beta-glucans plus vitamins C and D and zinc
- EFFECTIVE - Zinc and vitamins A, C and D all play a role in supporting the immune system and zinc is also important for a healthy respiratory tract. Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- GREAT TASTING - Immune Intensive provides a potent source of antioxidants including 1000mg of elderberry extract and 500mg of sage leaf powder in a rich five berry base
- CONVENIENT - A week's supply provided in seven one-a-day powder sachets. Simply dilute in water, juice or milk
- Zinc supports the integrity of the respiratory tract and contributes to a normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the integrity of mucous membranes. It also protects cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin A and vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
|Serving Size: 1 Sachet|
|Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A 3000iu||900 mcg||113%|
|Vitamin D3 1000iu||25 mcg||500%|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250%|
|Elderberry Extract 7:1||1000 mg||**|
|Sage Leaf Powder||500 mg||**|
|Beta 1,3 & 1,6 Glucans||100 mg||**|
|In a base of Bilberry, Blackberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry Extracts, Honey, Raspberry and Strawberry Powder|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
Corn Maltodextrin, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Potato Maltodextrin, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Honey, Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra Fruit), Sage (Salvia officinalis Leaf),Cellulose, Raspberry (Rubus idaeus Fruit), Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum Fruit), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Blackberry Extract (Rubus fruticosus Fruit), Blueberry Extract (Vaccinium sp. Berry),Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa Fruit), Beta Glucans, Zinc Citrate, Citric Acid, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Dextrin, Sunflower Oil, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl Palmitate,DL-Alpha Tocopherol & Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate), Sucrose, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol).
- This product contains Vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat