Intestinal Repair Capsules | 120 CapsulesNutra Biogenisis
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- The nutritional formula of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and other specialty ingredients f to heal and restore the gastrointestinal lining
- The gluten-free formula can be used to treat leaky gut syndrome or celiac disease
- L-Glutamine supports the body during stress
- May support intestinal integrity through sodium butyrate
Nutra Biogenesis is an American brand based in Mill Creek, WA that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Clinically proven therapeutic benefits
- Licensed healthcare professional-only line with 100+ nutritional supplement products prescribed by healthcare providers nationwide.
This nutritional formulation in capsule form is designed to help heal and restore the gastrointestinal lining. This helps in many conditions ranging from celiac disease to leaky gut syndrome and also just clearing out your “gut” or your gastrointestinal tract. Usually recommended by healthcare professionals to soothe the intestinal lining, this specific formula contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and other specialty ingredients for a healthy gut. Each serving contains 500 mg L-Glutamine along with Vitamin A, Vitamin E, mucin, Sodium Butyrate, Zinc L-Carnosine, and the powerful herb Cat’s Claw.
This formation contains L-Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the body In times of metabolic stress. Glutamine is used by the body to help support tissues of the gastrointestinal tract. Sodium butyrate may support intestinal integrity, including cellular health and cytokine balancing. This formula is also 100 percent free of gluten, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid.
Share this Product
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if nursing. Do not use if pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. Prop. 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.