L-Citrulline | 60 TabletsJarrow Formulas
A Multi-Component L-Citrulline Formula That Supports Nitric Oxide (NO) Production and Benefits Blood Flow.The amino acid L-Citrulline is a substrate in the cycle that includes L-arginine and L-ornithine. L-Citrulline supports nitric oxide production, which is important for blood pressure regulation, immune function, healing, as well as helping the liver detoxify ammonia. Quatrefolic (Methyl Folate) is the 4th generation of methyl folate and can cross the blood-brain barrier. Methyl Folate is needed to support cardiovascular and neurological health as well as proper cell division.* Folate and Gamma Tocopherol work with L-Citrulline to support the production of nitric oxide.
Share this Product
- Unique Three-Component Nitric Oxide Support Combo
- 1,000 mg L-Citrulline Per Serving
- Quatrefolic® Methylfolate
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Glucosamine Salt)||30 mcg DFE*||10%|
|L-Citrulline (Free Form)||1,000 mg||†|
|Gamma Tocopherol (from Natural Mixed Tocopherol Complex)||10 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), modified food starch, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and a food-grade coating.
- If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for blood pressure), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- The elderly should frequently check B12 status; folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 tablet per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.