Life Extension Mix Capsules Without Copper | 360 CapsulesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a full spectrum of daily nutrients and botanical extracts
- Supports whole-body health
- Free of copper
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains high quality, pure and potent daily nutrients and botanical extracts designed to support whole-body health. This supplement is free of copper.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, acetate) (833 IU)||250 mg|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, acerola extract)||162 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (333 IU)||8.3 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, D-alpha tocopherol)||11.2 mg|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)||20.8 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||8.3 mg|
|Niacin (as 61% niacinamide, 38% niacin, 1% niacinamide ascorbate)||31.7 mg|
|Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (100 mg), pyridoxine HCI (5 mg)]||17.5 mg|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)||66.7 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate with 5 mg pantethine)||100 mg|
|Calcium (as Ca ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate, Ca D-glucarate, dicalcium phosphate)||23.3 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||25 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, arginate, glycinate, taurinate, ascorbate)||70 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc®3 zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate)||5.8 mg|
|Selenium [as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell®4 high selenium yeast, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine]||33.3 mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||0.17 mg|
|Chromium [as Crominex®5 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® amla extract (fruit), PrimaVie® Shilajit]||83.3 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate)||20.8 mcg|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||5.8 mg|
|Broccoli concentrate blend [broccoli powder, extract (sprout , floret, seed) (providing glucosinolates, sulforaphane), calcium D-glucarate]||121 mg|
|N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC)||100 mg|
|Decaffeinated green tea extract (leaf) [std. to 45% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]||54.2 mg|
|Acerola extract 4:1 (berry)||50 mg|
|Bitter orange citrus bioflavonoids (peel, fruit) [std. to 50% hesperidin]||33.3 mg|
|Fruit/berry proprietary blend [European elder, blackberry, blueberry, sweet cherry, cranberry, plum, persimmon (Diospyros kaki) powders]||33.3 mg|
|Wild blueberry anthocyanin extract (fruit)||25 mg|
|Sensoril®11 Ashwagandha extract (root, leaf) [std. to 32% oligosaccharides, 10% glycoside conjugates]||20.8 mg|
|Silymarin [from milk thistle extract (seed)]||16.7 mg|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous)||16.7 mg|
|CherryPure®1 sour cherry (tart cherry) proanthocyanidin extract (skin)||14.2 mg|
|POMELLA®9 pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins]||14.2 mg|
|Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta tocopherols)||10 mg|
|MirtoSelect®10 bilberry extract (fruit)||5 mg|
|BioVin®7 grape proanthocyanidin extract (whole grape)||4.2 mg|
|Leucoselect®6 grape seed proanthocyanidin extract||4.2 mg|
|Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||2.5 mg|
|Bromelain [from pineapple (stem)] (2400 gelatin digestive units/gram)||2.5 mg|
|Lutein [from marigold extract (flower)] (providing 465 mcg trans-zeaxanthin)||2.5 mg|
|Olive extract (fruit) (providing polyphenols, hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein)||2.1 mg|
|Sesame seed lignan extract||1.7 mg|
|Luteolin [from Japanese sophora (flower buds)]||1.3 mg|
|Boron (as boron amino acid chelate)||0.5 mg|
|Lycopene [from LycoBeads®8 natural tomato extract (fruit)]||0.5 mg|
|Delphinidins [from Delphinol®2 maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) extract (fruit)]||0.33 mg|
|Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) [from black currant extract (fruit)]||0.21 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose, starch.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily.
- Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin.
- Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
- Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Take two (2) capsules daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.