MacuGuard Ocular Support | 60 SoftgelsLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains berry flavonoids and astaxanthin to support night vision
- Supports healthy vision
- Helps fight eye fatigue
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains berry flavonoids and astaxanthin to support night vision to support healthy vision and helps fight eye fatigue.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
The natural ageing process can lead to a loss of essential nutrients that maintains healthy eyes. MacuGuard® Ocular Support contains three key nutrients (lutein, trans-zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin) that can protect light-absorbing cells, and prevent light damage. Moreover, the compound C3G, which can also be found in this product can help regenerate rhodopsin levels, which supports night vision.
Why it Works:
Nutrients that your eyes need are often hard to come by. Moreover, our bodies can sometimes lose the ability to synthesize these nutrients as we age. MacuGuard® Ocular Support contains lutein, trans-zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin. These three important nutrients can help protect the delicate photoreceptor cells in the retina's macula from light damage.
This innovative formula also contains C3G (cyanidin-3-glucoside) which is a cutting-edge berry flavonoid compound that helps stimulate regeneration of rhodopsin. Rhodopsin is a component in the eyes that absorbs light in the retina and is important for night vision.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|MacuGuard® proprietary blend||173 mg|
|Phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]|
|Saffron extract (stigma)||20 mg|
|C3G (cyanidin-3-glucoside) [from European black currant extract (fruit)]||2.2 mg|
|† Daily Value not established|
Extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, safflower oil, beeswax, palm oil, purified water, acacia gum, annatto colour, potato maltodextrin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
Take one (1) softgel daily, with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.