Magnesium (Citrate) | 100 CapsulesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains magnesium
- Supports heart health and your cardiovascular system
- Supports nerve and muscle function
- Supports your bones health
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
Life Extension Magnesium Citrate is a major factor in relaxing the smooth muscles within the blood vessels, thereby reducing peripheral vascular resistance and promoting a healthy cardiovascular system. Life Extension Magnesium Citrate also affects circulating levels of norepinephrine and the synthesis of serotonin and nitric oxide.
Life Extension Magnesium Citrate positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for repair and rebuilding. Scientific literature documents the need for a wide range of minerals, including calcium and magnesium, that are vital to maintaining strong, healthy bones.
Moreover, there is strong evidence that dietary magnesium intake and supplementation improves the metabolic profile. Magnesium has been shown to beneficially impact insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, inflammation, endothelial dysfunction, oxidative stress and platelet aggregability. Since magnesium is so inexpensive, everyone should consider supplementing with at least 500 mg of magnesium daily. This product provides one of the highest concentrations of elemental magnesium per capsule available on the market.
A review of assimilation studies suggests that the citrate salt of magnesium is the best absorbed into the bloodstream. Magnesium Citrate, however, is comprised of only 16% magnesium, and the typical dose of elemental magnesium is 100 to 350 mg a day. Higher doses of 300 mg to 548 mg daily have been shown to help support healthy blood pressure.
Share this Product
- Promotes heart health and your cardiovascular system
- Contributing to maintaining normal nerve- and muscle function
- Can help keeping your bones strong, flexible and healthy
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||100 mg|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue the product.
- One (1) capsule one to two times, with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner. It can be taken all at once or in divided doses.