Magnesium Plus | 100 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains magnesium
- Supports metabolism
- Reduces fatigue
- Supports the development and maintenance of the healthy bone structure and is needed for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains magnesium is a capsule format. Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports metabolism and reduces fatigue. It supports the development and maintenance of the healthy bone structure and is needed for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione.
Share this Product
- May help support muscle relaxation
- May help support healthy sleep
- May help support healthy energy metabolism
- May help support the body's healthy response to stress
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||30 mg||1765%|
|Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate and TRAACS® Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate)||125 mg||30%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, and silica.
Take 1 capsule with or without food or as directed by your healthcare professional.