Maitake 400mg | 60 CapsulesNew Roots Herbal
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
- It increases immune response in a variety of imbalances related to autoimmune disease and immunodeficiency.
- It can be of great help as a coadjuvant to chemotherapy and radiotherapy to improve immune function (particularly in breast and prostate cancer).
- It is also supportive in cardiovascular disorders (hypocholesterolaemia, hypertension).
- It improves glycaemic control (diabetes) and is a metabolic regulator (obesity).
- It induces ovulation in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa) (40% polysaccharides) (8:1)||400 mg|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value in %|
Maitake extract (Grifola frondosa), anticaking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), vegetable capsule (glacing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; purified water).
- Consult a health-care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, if you are treated with medication, or if you have a special medical condition (diabetes).
60 vegetable capsules.
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.