EpiShield Skin Balm | 113gLauricidin
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Lauricidin, sourced from coconut oil in a proprietary formula
- Moisturizes skin
- All vegetable-based
Lauricidin (Med-Chem Laboratories) is an American brand based in Goodyear, AZ that develops healthy skin care products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High quality, plant-based ingredients
- Proprietary Lauricidin formula
- Manufactured in a GMP approved facility and are analyzed for potency and purity
Share this Product
- 1 Jar is a 2-4 Week Supply
- Topical Application last for up to 8 residual hours
- Shield Against the Elements
- Benefits of LAURICIDIN® in an easy to apply the moisturizing balm.
- Supported by over 30 years of testing and clinical research.
Gentle Toughness – EPI-SHIELD® provides a molecular barrier between the outside environment and your skin. The effects of Epi-Shield® last for up to 8 residual hours following topical application.
Multi-Dimensional Applications –
- Occasional dry, flaky, cracked, or scaly skin
- Use after sunburn or windburn
- Dehydrated skin or redness
- Comforting for a baby after a nappy change
- Itchy, chapped skin – from a dry climate
- Soothing for tattoo aftercare, and more…
Shield Against the Elements – EPI-SHIELD® is perfect for anyone who works with their hands, spends a lot of time on their feet, is frequently exposed to the elements or simply enjoys having smooth, moisturized, comfortable skin.
Main ingredients: Lauricidin® (glycerol monolaurate) 1%, Propylene glycol monocaprylate 1%, Lactic Acid 2%. Other Ingredients: Petrolatum, Lanolin, Beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl alcohol.
- For external use only.
- Not for ingestion.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if local irritation or rash occurs during use
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Apply liberally and massage onto skin as needed.
Use as a topical moisturizing balm extremely for occasional dry, flaky, dehydrated, scaly and chapped skin.