Methyl B-12 & Methyl Folate | 1,000 mcg | Lemon Flavor | 100 LozengesJarrow Formulas
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Methyl B-12, Methyl Folate and Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate
- Supports DNA and neurotransmitter synthesis and amino acid metabolism
Jarrow Formulas is an American brand based in Los Angeles, CA that offers high-quality nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
This powerful formula contains Methyl B-12, Methyl Folate and Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate to support DNA and neurotransmitter synthesis and amino acid metabolism.
Share this Product
- Convenient Lozenge Form
- Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) is the Most Bioavailable and Best Utilized Form of Vitamin B-12. Vitamin B-12 Helps Maintain Brain-Health, Vitality, Levels of Restful Sleep and an Enhanced Mood.*
- Folate (Vitamin B9) Is Needed to Support Cardiovascular and Neurologic Health and Proper Cell Division*
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P-5-P) Is the Coenzyme Form of Vitamin B6 and Is Necessary for the Metabolism of Proteins and Amino Acids*
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||1.5 mg||90%|
|Folate (as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt)||400 mcg DFE†||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1,000 mcg||41,670%|
|†Dietary Folate Equivalents|
Xylitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural lemon flavor, citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and rebiana (stevia extract).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Dissolve in mouth or chew 1 lozenge per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.