Multi Essentials For Women | 30 TabletsNutri Advanced
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Designed for women
- Premium multivitamin and mineral formula with targeted plant-based phytochemicals
- Supports hormone balance, bone health, energy production
- Protects against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing.
Nutri Advanced is a UK brand based in High Peak, the UK that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Manufactured in a GMP approved facility and are analyzed for potency and purity
This supplement is designed for women and consists of a premium multivitamin and mineral formula with targeted plant-based phytochemicals. Using this formula supports hormone balance, bone health and energy production while protecting against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing.
Share this Product
- Contains a comprehensive blend of 32 different essential vitamins and minerals.
- Body-ready, active forms of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12, bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D - the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Contains DIM (di-indolemethane) a compund that occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains Choline (not present in competitor's women's multivitamins)
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
Why choose Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials For Women?
- Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials For Women (previously Women's Multi Essentials) has been specifically designed for female health with targeted plant-based phytochemicals.
Who is it suitable for?
For any woman (or teenage female from the age of 12 onwards) as a one-a-day, high potency, comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula that provides an excellent foundation of nutrients. Combined with key plant-based phytochemicals, the formula provides support for all body systems.
Multi Essentials For Women provides support for hormonal balance, bone health and protection against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing. It contains higher concentrations of vitamins C, D, E and K than competitors and vitamin D (as D3) is present in the same form as is naturally produced by the body. Features vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health, directing calcium to the bones. Also contains choline.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000IU)||500 µgRE*||63|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||250 mg||313|
|Calcium (carbonate, pantothenate, citrate-malate)||11.5 mg||1.4|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU)||25 µg||500|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||200 mg||1667|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)||50 mg||4545|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||30 mg||2143|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||30 mg||188|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg||3571|
|Folate (as 5-MTHF)||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||400 µg||16000|
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)||25 mg||417|
|Iodine (potassium iodide/kelp)||150 µg||100|
|Magnesium (citrate)||25 mg||7|
|Zinc (oxide, citrate)||25 mg||250|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||55 µg||100|
|Copper (aspartate)||6 µg||0.6|
|Manganese (citrate)||18 µg||0.9|
|Chromium (picolinate)||50 µg||125|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)||100 µg||200|
|Choline (bitartrate)||20 mg||✝|
|Potassium (citrate)||10 mg||0.5|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)||90 µg||120|
|Pomegranate Fruit Extract (Punica granatum)
(standardised to 40% ellagic acid)
|Broccoli Powder (Brassica oleraceae)||100 mg||✝|
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value. ✝ NRV not yet established. *µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents|
Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Cellulose gum, Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Coating: Natural film coating
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.