Multi Essentials One A Day | 30 TabletsNutri Advanced
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- High-strength, one-a-day multivitamin
- Provides nutritional support for the whole family
- Supports immune health, energy release and normal psychological function
Nutri Advanced is a UK brand based in High Peak, the UK that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Manufactured in a GMP approved facility and are analyzed for potency and purity
Share this Product
- 30 different essential vitamins and minerals.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
Why Choose Nutri Advanced's Multi Essentials?
• A wider range of minerals and vitamins than competitors multivitamins.
• Higher concentrations of key vitamins and minerals.
• Uses body-ready, preferred and active vitamin forms which are more efficacious than cheaper forms
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000IU)||500 µgRE*||63|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||250 mg||313|
|Calcium (carbonate, pantothenate, citrate-malate)||11.5 mg||1.4|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU)||25 µg||500|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||200 mg||1667|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)||50 mg||4545|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||30 mg||2143|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||30 mg||188|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg||3571|
|Folate (as 5-MTHF)||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||400 µg||16000|
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)||25 mg||417|
|Iodine (potassium iodide/kelp)||150 µg||100|
|Magnesium (citrate)||25 mg||7|
|Zinc (oxide, citrate)||25 mg||250|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||55 µg||100|
|Copper (aspartate)||6 µg||0.6|
|Manganese (citrate)||18 µg||0.9|
|Chromium (picolinate)||50 µg||125|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)||100 µg||200|
|Choline (bitartrate)||20 mg||✝|
|Potassium (citrate)||10 mg||0.5|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)||90 µg||120|
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value. ✝ NRV not yet established. *µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents|
Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose gum, Magnesium stearate, Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Coating: Natural Film
We recommend taking Multi Essentials with a mouthful of food if you have difficulty swallowing tablets.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.