Optimal BP Management | 60 TabletsLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains CVH 15™, derived from whey protein, Grape seed extract and Pomegranate extract
- Supports healthy blood pressure maintenance
- Inhibits an enzyme (ACE) that constricts blood vessels
- Increases blood vessel dilation, thereby promoting healthy blood flow and blood pressure
- An abundant source of antioxidants
- May provide more cardiovascular protection
Life Extension is an American company based in that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains CVH 15™, derived from whey protein, Grape seed extract and Pomegranate extract to support healthy blood pressure maintenance. It inhibits an enzyme (ACE) that constricts blood vessels, while being an abundant source of antioxidants and increasing blood vessel dilation, thereby promoting healthy blood flow and blood pressure. It may also provide more cardiovascular protection.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||252 mg|
|CVH 15™ whey protein hydrolysate (biologically active peptide)||1700 mg|
|MegaNatural®-BP Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Non-GMO Extract [std. to 85% Total Phenolics as Gallic Acid Equivalents (127.5 mg)]||150 mg|
|POMELLA® Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Extract (fruit) [std. to 30% Punicalagins (15 mg)]||50 mg|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Contains milk and corn
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
If you are being prescribed anti-hypertensive medication, please, consult your medical practitioner first.
Suggested daily intake is two (2) tablets, preferably before breakfast, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
If needed, take two (2) additional tablets in the evening.
If advised by a medical practitioner to combine this product with anti-hypertensive medication, start with one (1) tablet per day and adjust only under the continued care of a medical practitioner.