Optimal BP Management | 60 TabletsLife Extension
Groundbreaking nutritional research has identified natural agents for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels. In combination with lifestyle change, pharmaceuticals and regular self-monitoring, it can become a powerful strategy. Natural BP Management is the first nutritional supplement to combine potent concentrations of these novel agents in one easy-to-use formula:
- CVH 15™, derived from whey protein, naturally inhibits an enzyme (ACE) that increases dangerous activity of a bodily compound that constricts the blood vessels. Inhibiting its effects can help to maintain already normal blood flow and blood pressure.
- Grape seed extract naturally increases blood vessel dilation, thereby promoting healthy blood flow and blood pressure. MegaNatural®-BP is a patented grape seed extract standardised to high content of polyphenolic compounds.
- Pomegranate extract is an abundant source of antioxidants, that support blood vessel dilation and counter vessel contraction. This extract not only supports blood pressure management, but also may provide more cardiovascular protection.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||252 mg|
|CVH 15™ whey protein hydrolysate (biologically active peptide)||1700 mg|
|MegaNatural®-BP Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Non-GMO Extract [std. to 85% Total Phenolics as Gallic Acid Equivalents (127.5 mg)]||150 mg|
|POMELLA® Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Extract (fruit) [std. to 30% Punicalagins (15 mg)]||50 mg|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Contains milk and corn
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
If you are being prescribed anti-hypertensive medication, please, consult your medical practitioner first.
Suggested daily intake is two (2) tablets, preferably before breakfast, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
If needed, take two (2) additional tablets in the evening.
If advised by a medical practitioner to combine this product with anti-hypertensive medication, start with one (1) tablet per day and adjust only under the continued care of a medical practitioner.