Nausea Ease | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and key nutrients
- Supports morning sickness and general intestinal nausea
- Intended for short-term use during pregnancy
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
Intended for short-term use during pregnancy, this supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and key nutrients. This formula supports morning sickness and general intestinal nausea.
Share this Product
- Vitamin B6 has shown in research to promote relief from morning sickness, although best used in combination with other ingredients
- Vitamin K and Vitamin C used together have shown excellent support for relief of nausea
- Ginger has a long tradition of supporting the entire digestive system, and especially in promoting relief from morning sickness. It also has an excellent safety profile and is safe for use during pregnancy
- Peppermint and Lemon balm is traditionally used gentle herbs supportive for the stomach
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||250 mg||416%|
|Vitamin K-1 (as phylloquinone)||25 mcg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||38 mg||1900%|
|Ginger root extract ~ Zingiber Officinale||50 mg||†|
|Ginger root ~ Zingiber Officinale||400 mg||†|
|Peppermint leaf ~ Mentha piperita||25 mg||†|
|Lemon balm leaf ~ Melissa Officinalis||25 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Nausea Ease contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin.
- Do not take Nausea Ease if taking either of these drugs.
- Safe during pregnancy for short term use.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
1 capsule, up to twice daily.