Opti-Recovery | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Opti-Recovery™ supports a healthy tissue response, promoting a healthy recovery after surgery including dental procedures, trauma, biopsies, etc. *
Share this Product
- Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins supporting skin and connective tissue; it is a building block of collagen
- Vitamin A is a prominent antioxidant supporting healthy tissues; we utilize a full complement of carotenoids, called Pro-Vitamin A
- Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K are key ingredients in maintaining healthy tissues, especially post trauma
- Bromelain maintains a healthy inflammation response in the tissues
- Bioflavonoids play a role in maintaining a healthy tissue response
- Echinacea is included for its immune supportive properties, especially important after trauma and/or surgeries
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pro Vitamin A (as natural carotenoids-Betatene)||3000 mg||333%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||250 mg||278%|
|Vitamin D-2 (ergocalciferol)||2.5 mcg (100 IU)||12%|
|Vitamin E||67 mg||447%|
|Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone)||100 mcg||83%|
|Calcium (carbonate)||150 mg||11%|
|Zinc (as picolinate)||20 mg||181%|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||100 mg||†|
|Echinacea root (echinacea augustifolia)||50 mg||†|
|Echinacea root (echinacea purpurea)||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegan capsule (HMPC, water), l-leucine, silica
- Opti-Recovery™ contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin.
- Do not take Opti-Recovery™ if taking either of these drugs.
- Avoid use with pregnancy, HIV and if on anticoagulant drugs.
3 capsules daily, as needed.