Optimal DHA | 30 SoftgelsSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 676 mg of concentrated and readily absorbed DHA and 118 mg of EPA per single soft gel
- Supports healthy brain function
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Supports healthy eyes, brain, and central nervous system
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 676 mg of concentrated and readily absorbed DHA and 118 mg of EPA per single soft gel. It supports healthy brain function, a healthy cardiovascular system, healthy eyes, brain, and central nervous system.
Share this Product
- Pure and highly-concentrated monoglyceride form of DHA
- Supports early brain development in fetus and babies
- Promotes brain, eye, heart, immune, and cell membrane function throughout the lifespan
- Supports healthy eicosanoid metabolism
- Easy-to-take gelatin softgels
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|MaxSimil® DHA Fish Oil Concentrate||1.3 g||†|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||806 mg||†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||676 mg||†|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||188 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Softgel (fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, vegetable stearic acid, and ammonium hydroxide), and natural mixed tocopherols.
- Consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to use.
- Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Take one softgel daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.