Optimal Electrolyte (Lemonade Flavour) | 246gSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Creatine can be naturally produced in the human body and helps to supply energy to all cells as an integral component in ATP (adenosine triphosphate) regeneration.
- D-ribose is a ubiquitous pentose sugar that may help support energy production and muscle recovery.
- Niacin is added to support healthy blood flow, circulation, and metabolism.
Share this Product
- May help support healthy hydration and fluid balance
- May help support mitochondrial health
- May help support healthy muscle function
- May help support healthy energy levels
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.18g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||<1%*|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate)||25 mg||156%|
|Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate and Creatine MagnaPower® magnesium creatine chelate)||150 mg||36%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate)||140 mg||6%|
|Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate)||510 mg||11%|
|Creatine (as Creatine MagnaPower® magnesium creatine chelate)||225 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Malic acid, natural flavours, monk fruit extract, and natural colouring.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
- Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use if you are undergoing treatment for diabetes or any medical condition, or if you are using medications (esp. insulin, aspirin, or other medications that might affect blood sugar levels, or diuretics).
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
- Do not store this product in direct sunlight or at high temperatures as these conditions may cause the powder to react.
Add 1 scoop to 8 ounces of purified water. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep. One may also add 1 scoop to a water bottle and drink throughout the training.