Optimal Electrolyte | Seltzer | 210gSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains key nutrients in an easy-to-use powder form to support peak physical performance
- Supports cellular maintenance and energy production
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains key nutrients in an easy-to-use powder form to support peak physical performance. This formula supports cellular maintenance and energy production.
Share this Product
- May help support healthy hydration and fluid balance
- May help support mitochondrial health
- May help support healthy muscle function
- May help support healthy energy levels
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||<1%|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate)||75 mg||469%|
|Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate and Creatine MagnaPower® magnesium creatine chelate)||150 mg||36%|
|Creatine (as Creatine MagnaPower® magnesium creatine chelate)||225 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Citric acid, malic acid.
Add 1 scoop to 8 ounces of purified water.