Optimal Fish Oil | 120 SoftgelsSeeking Health
- Contains omega oils of 900mg of EPA/DHA per softgel
- Supports healthy vision and brain function
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes and cell membrane support
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains omega oils of 900mg of EPA/DHA per soft gel. Taking this formula supports healthy vision and brain function. It also supports healthy inflammatory processes and cell membrane support.
Share this Product
- Burp-free softgels with lipase for optimal digestibility
- May help support healthy cell membranes
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support cardiovascular health
Serving Size: 1
Servings Per Container: 120
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fatty Acids||2 g||3%|
|Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids||964 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||643 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||257 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake|
|**Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Natural lemon flavour, lipase, mixed tocopherols; bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, and annatto (natural colour) (softgel ingredients). Natural flavour derived from lemons.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking blood thinning medication or are planning to have surgery.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.