Optimal Liposomal Curcumin with Resveratrol | 180mlSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 200 mg of curcumin with 75 mg of resveratrol per serving
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Supports healthy cell membranes and blood vessels
- May also help support healthy glucose metabolism and protect delicate ocular tissues such as the lens of the eye
- Supports brain and nervous system function
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 200 mg of curcumin with 75 mg of resveratrol per serving. This formula helps reduce inflammation. An antioxidant, resveratrol is revered for its anti-ageing effects. This formula supports healthy cell membranes and blood vessels. This formula may also help support healthy glucose metabolism and protect delicate ocular tissues such as the lens of the eye. It supports brain and nervous system function.
Share this Product
- The soy-free liposomal format may help support optimal nutrient absorption
- With natural resveratrol
- May help support the body's normal inflammation response
- May help support the body's healthy free-radical defenses
|Serving Size: 6 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Curcuminoids (from turmeric root)||200 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Phosphatidylcholine (from non-GMO sunflower oil)-glycerin complex, non-GMO oleic acid, purified water, natural flavours, potassium sorbate (0.1%).
Shake lightly before each use. On an empty stomach or between meals, take 6 ml (about 1 tsp.) daily by mouth. May also mix in water or beverage of choice. For children over the age of 4, add 1/2 tsp. to their favourite beverage. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.