Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus | 150mlSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 350 mg of reduced glutathione per serving, along with vitamins and minerals
- Protects from free radicals and peroxides
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
Share this Product
- Soy-free liposomal format with supportive nutrient cofactors
- May help support the body's healthy free-radical defenses
- May help support liver health
- May help support a healthy immune system
|Serving Size: 5ml|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<2%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)||10 mg||769%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 mcg||91%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate)||50 mcg||111%|
|PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone)||2 mg||**|
|Phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine complex (from non-GMO sunflower oil)||400 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Purified water, natural flavors (berry blend), glycerin, xanthan gum, gum arabic, stevia leaf extract and potassium sorbate (0.1%).
Shake lightly before each use. On an empty stomach or between meals, take 1 tsp by mouth. May also mix in 1 oz. of water or juice. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.