Optimal Molybdenum Drops | 30mlSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 25 mcg of molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) in each easy-to-use liquid format
- Supports important bio-chemical processes, like waste processing in the kidneys, development of the nervous system, and the activation of enzymes that are involved in breaking down food to produce energy
- Helps maintain normal iron levels in the body
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 25 mcg of molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate), a trace mineral, in each easy-to-use liquid format. This formula supports important bio-chemical processes, like waste processing in the kidneys, development of the nervous system, and the activation of enzymes that are involved in breaking down food to produce energy. It also helps to maintain normal iron levels in the body.
Share this Product
- Maintain cellular health and normal cell proliferation*
- Support dental health*
- Support fat and carbohydrate metabolism*
- Sustain healthy iron utilization*
|Serving Size: 1 Drop|
|Servings Per Container: 600|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate)||25 mcg||56%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Purified water, citric acid, and potassium sorbate.
As a dietary supplement, take one drop by mouth daily or use as directed by your healthcare provider.