Optimal PC Phospholipid Complex | 240mlSeeking Health
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 5200 mg of phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil
- Supports the movement of choline through the blood-brain barrier
- Free of soy
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 5200 mg of phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil and supports the movement of choline through the blood-brain barrier.
Share this Product
- Soy-free formula
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support healthy cellular membranes
- May help support healthy liver and muscle tissues
|Serving Size: 8ml|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||41|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Phospholipid Complex (phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower lecithin), phosphatidylethanolamine (from sunflower lecithin), phosphatidylinositol (from sunflower lecithin), minor glycolipids (from sunflower lecithin), sunflower oil)||5200 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use if allergic to sunflower seeds.
Shake lightly before each use. Take 2 teaspoons (8 ml) once daily with food, preferably in the morning or afternoon. Do not take in the evening hours. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.