Optimal Protein Powder | 645gSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a sugar-free, sweetener-free, gluten-free, soy-free source of unadulterated vegetable protein from pea protein isolate and rice protein concentrate
- Building blocks for tissues, enzymes, and important molecules throughout the body - from hormones to haemoglobin
- Supports daily protein intake, or works in an elimination diet protocol
- May support feelings of hunger satisfaction
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a sugar-free, sweetener-free, gluten-free, soy-free source of unadulterated vegetable protein from pea protein isolate and rice protein concentrate. Protein functions as the building blocks for tissues, enzymes, and important molecules throughout the body - from hormones to haemoglobin. This formula supports daily protein intake, or works in an elimination diet protocol, and may also support feelings of hunger satisfaction.
Share this Product
- May help support proper protein intake along with a healthy, balanced diet
- May help support healthy amino acid levels
- Vegan protein source
- Free of flavourings, colours and sweeteners
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Optimal Protein (proprietary blend of pea protein concentrate, taurine, rice protein concentrate, glycine, and L-glutamine), cellulose gum and xanthan gum.
Blend, shake or briskly stir one level scoop (21 g) into 8 to 12 oz of your favorite beverage, such as coconut, almond, or rice milk, juice or water; or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Blend with organic fruits, vegetables, or sweetener of your choice for better flavor.