Optimal Vitamin C Powder | 144gSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains over 2,500 mg of buffered vitamin C in a great-tasting effervescent powder
- Supports the immune system, healthy connective tissue and skin and normal levels of glutathione within the body
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains over 2,500 mg of buffered vitamin C in a great-tasting effervescent powder. An antioxidant, this formula supports the immune system, healthy connective tissue and skin and normal levels of glutathione within the body.
Share this Product
- With natural supportive bioflavonoids
- May help support a healthy immune system
- May help support healthy eyes and skin
- May help support cardiovascular health
|Serving Size: 1 tsp|
|Servings Per Container: 36|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate)||2569 mg||4280%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Tapioca dextrin, natural flavour, potassium bicarbonate, citric acid, steviol glycosides, silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 grams (approx. one teaspoon) per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.