Optimized Folate (L-Methylfolate) | 100 TabletsLife Extension
- Contains 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, or 5-MTHF, methylcobalamin (the active form of vitamin B12), vitamin B6, and riboflavin
- Supports critical enzymatic reactions
- Supports healthy cell division and protein synthesis
- Helps maintain homocysteine levels within the normal range
- Promotes cardiovascular health and nervous system function
Life Extension is an American company based in that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, or 5-MTHF, methylcobalamin (the active form of vitamin B12), vitamin B6, and riboflavin. This formula supports critical enzymatic reactions and supports healthy cell division and protein synthesis. It helps maintain homocysteine levels within the normal range and promotes cardiovascular health and nervous system function.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Folate [as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium salt]||1000 mcg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable stearate, stearic acid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.