Osteo Collagen | Lemon Flavour | 35 Servings | 175gPlanet Paleo
Planet Paleo's Osteo Collagen contains pasture-raised beef collagen plus a carefully chosen synergistic herbal blend with co-active nutritents.
Magnesium contributes to normal maintenance of bones and teeth, MK7, a high bioavailble form of vitamin K, helps maintain healthy bones. Kelp rich Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function alongside slenium.
Traditional cultures would have consumed the whole animal, cooking up the bones in order to release nutrients within such as collagen and other importnant minerals,. Sea vegatables such as kelp and weeds such as nettle leaf would have been foraged and added to meals to provide extra nourishment.
Share this Product
- Gelatin is a unique protein that is a great source of amino acids Glycine and Proline – which are commonly low in most protein sources.
- Collagen powder is simply hydrolysed gelatin. Meaning the protein is broken down into an absorbable form – for quick uptake by the body.
- The word 'collagen' is derived from the Greek word 'kolla', meaning glue and it is a substance that literally holds the body together.
- It is the most abundant protein in the body and is found in the following areas (Skin, bones, teeth, cartilage, eyes, muscles, blood vessels, lungs, lining of your organs, vertebrae of the spine, digestive tract)
- Its main role is to provide structural support and strength; however it also protects organs such as the kidneys and spleen, provides flexibility, support and movement in cartilage tissue. It is needed for the replacement and restoration of dead skin cells and to strengthens tendons and ligaments.
- Collagen production starts to decline around the age of 40 which impacts on the integrity of the skin, formation of lines and wrinkles as well as weakening of cartilage in the joints and degradation of bone tissue.
|Serving Size: 5g|
|Servings Per Container: 35|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin K2 (MK7)||100mcg||133%|
Collagen Hydrolysate (Bovine, Whole Kelp, Nettle leaf, Magnesium Glycinate, Horsetail, Ginger root, Zinc Glycinate, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin A (retinyl acetate), Boron (Disodium tetraborate), Copper Glycinate, Vitamin K2 (Menaquione -7) Selenomethionine, Natural lemon extract flavouring, stevia leaf.
Not suitable during prenancy.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF SMALL CHILDREN
Store away from heat and moisture.
Take 3/4 - 1 1/2 scoops per day in the morning away from food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Mix with at least 200ml of water or juice.