ProBiota 12 Powder | 100 Billion CFU's | 64.0gSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 200 billion CFUs of beneficial microorganisms per serving
- Supports a healthy digestive system
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 200 billion CFUs of beneficial microorganisms per serving from a blend of 12 probiotic species, including both Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains. This formula supports a healthy gut and digestive system.
Share this Product
- Contains 12 species of probiotic bacteria to support a diverse, healthy intestinal environment
- May help support healthy digestion
- May help to support healthy bowel tone
- Proprietary polysaccharide technology may help to preserve the viability of organisms
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (approx 1g)|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend (200+ billion CFUs) in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root) and proprietary polysaccharide complex||1 g||**|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||48.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||40.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||24.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Lactobacillus casei||20.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||16.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||16.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Bifidobacterium longum||8.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Streptococcus thermophiles||8.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||8.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||4.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||4.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|Bifidobacterium breve||4.0+ billion CFUs||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1/4 teaspoon daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.